Seniors (18 yrs and over) – $75(non outdoor player)/$50(played outdoor 2018)
Juniors (17 yrs and under) – $45(non outdoor player)/$40(played outdoor 2018)
Fee’s payable includes player insurance for the year.
Registrations run from 1 September to 31 August each year.
Registration allows a player to:
– Play in any Football NSW affiliated Futsal competition.
– Allows a player to represent any Regional, State or National Team upon selection.
How to register
- All individual player registrations are required a FFA number. Please see below how to obtain a FFA number from My Football Club, then you need to register to our competition, club name is JUST FUTSAL BANKSTOWN.
- Your photo for FNSW Futsal ID will be taken at our centre.
- Payment of fee can be made via cash, Eftpos or direct deposit at the centre. Please print invoice to show administrator.
- Active Kids Rebate – in order to use the full $100 you need to present the voucher when paying for your sons/daughters match fees.
- Proof of ID (Eg Drivers Licence, Passport, Birth Certificate)
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to match kick off, to allow time for registration.
- No player is to take the court unless their individual player registration fee has been paid in full.
- If players are registered at an alternate Football NSW affiliated Futsal centre they will need to produce ID.
Obtaining a FFA number
All individual player registrations are required a FFA number via My Football Club. Once you have obtained your FFA number, then you need to register to our competition, club name is JUST FUTSAL BANKSTOWN.
To commence the process of registering please click on the scenario below which best describes your registration history.I know my FFA number I forgot my FFA number I need a FFA number