Seniors (18 yrs and over) – $75(non outdoor player)/$50(played outdoor 2017)
Juniors (17 yrs and under) – $45(non outdoor player)/$40(played outdoor 2017)
Fee’s payable includes player insurance for the year.
Registrations run from 1 September to 31 August each year.
Registration allows a player to:
– Play in any Football NSW affiliated Futsal competition.
– Allows a player to represent any Regional, State or National Team upon selection.
How to register
- All individual player registrations are required a FFA number. Please see below how to obtain a FFA number from My Football Club, our club name is JUST FUTSAL BANKSTOWN.
- Your photo for FNSW Futsal ID will be taken at our centre.
- Payment of fee can be made via cash, Eftpos or direct deposit at the centre. Please print invoice to show administrator.
- Proof of ID (Eg Drivers Licence, Passport, Birth Certificate)
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to match kick off, to allow time for registration.
- No player is to take the court unless their individual player registration fee has been paid in full.
- If players are registered at an alternate Football NSW affiliated Futsal centre they will need to produce ID.
Obtaining a FFA number
All individual player registrations are required a FFA number via My Football Club. To commence the process of registering please click on the scenario below which best describes your registration history.I know my FFA number I forgot my FFA number I need a FFA number