Seniors (18 yrs and over) – $80(Did NOT play outdoor 2019)/$50(played outdoor 2019)
Juniors (17 yrs and under) – $50(Did NOT play outdoor 2019)/$45(played outdoor 2019)
Full Time Tertiary students get a $10 discount from their player registration.
Fee’s payable includes player insurance for the year.
Registrations run from 1 September to 31 August each year.
Registration allows a player to:
– Play in any Football NSW affiliated Futsal competition.
– Allows a player to represent any Regional, State or National Team upon selection.
How to register
Step 1: Read instructions then click start registration
This will take you to our Futsal competition registration page. Select the following; Player (Role), Futsal (Football Type), Social (Playing Level).
Step 2: Create your Football Account
EVERYONE will need to create a new Football Account in 2019. Create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to claim your previous participant history if your email address or social login does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
Step 3: Claiming your participant history
After logging into your Football Account you will be presented with a list of matching profiles from MyFootballClub where the email addresses match. You must link any profiles at this stage in order to register them to a club in the future.
Step 4: Registering
Once you have claimed your participant history you will be able to register any of the linked family members on your account or signup additional people.
Please Note the below before attending venue;
- Payment of fee can be made via cash, Eftpos at the venue or via direct deposit. Please print invoice to show administrator.
- Proof of ID (Eg Drivers Licence, Passport, Birth Certificate) is required when finalising payment at venue.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to match kick off, to allow time to finalise registration payment.
- No player is to take the court unless they have registered online via the Play Football website and made payment of their individual player registration fee in full.
- If players are registered at an alternate Football NSW affiliated Futsal centre they will need to produce ID.
- Active Kids Rebate – DO NOT enter voucher number when registering on playfootball website. In order to use the full $100 you need to present the voucher when paying for your sons/daughters match fees at the venue.